If you own a Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force, you may want to know how you can use the clock feature on your Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force. The alarm clock is one of the great features on the Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force. The alarm clock does an effective job in reminding you users of an important ask or when they need to wake up to attend to something important. It also has a great snooze feature that you can use when passing the night in a place with no alarm clock.
The tips below will make you understand how to set, edit and remove the alarm clock feature, and how yoyo can effectively set the snooze feature on your Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force.
If you will like to set up an alarm, locate the Apps and search for the Clock option, click on Create. You can then set the options to however you want it.
- Time: Use the arrow keys to select the time
- Alarm repeat: You can use this to select the days you want the alarm to recur
- Alarm type: choose the alarm mode that you will prefer
- Tone: Select the sound you like to hear for the alarm
- Alarm volume: Use this option to adjust the volume of the alarm
- Snooze: Allow for a snooze button on your alarm
- Name: Assign a title to the alarm
How to Deactivate an Alarm
Press and move the X icon in any direction to deactivate an alarm.
Deleting an Alarm
If you will like to delete an alarm on your Moto Z2 series, just tap and click on delete. If you want to save it for later, you can select clock and it will be saved.
Activating the Snooze Feature on Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force
Users of the Moto Z2 series can activate the snooze feature can easily do this swiping to the side. You will need to first activate the snooze feature by going to alarm settings on your Moto Z2 series.