With the Galaxy S9 S Planner calendar app, you can set your phone to display holidays on the calendar. By default, special events like holiday don’t appear on the Galaxy S9 calendar app, by the instructions below can help you enable them.
It is straightforward to either enable or disable events on the S Planner calendar app. Follow the steps below to set holidays on the calendar.
How to Display Holidays in Calendar on Galaxy S9
- Click on the app menu
- Click to open the S Planner calendar app
- After opening it, select the More option
- Click on Manage Calendar
- You’ll see a list of different kind of calendars on the screen
- Browse until you locate the Google section and select it
- Under the menu, search for the Holiday category
- Activate it by clicking on the dedicated controller
- Leave this page and go back to the calendar and you’ll see the Holidays higlighted in the calendar
It is effortless to underline holidays on your S Planner; all you have to do is to follow the steps above. If you have questions regarding the S Planner on your Samsung Galaxy S9, kindly drop a note below, we’ll be glad to reply.