In this article, we will show you how to solve the screen stuck on verifying problem on your iPhone X. Apple’s iPhone X are packed with great accessibility and connectivity features. All these features must be kept up to date to ensure the newest and best versions of these features. Updating your iOS software is done by enabling the over-the-air (OTA) method, from the General settings of your phone, or by checking your iPhone in on your iTunes software. But users have reported problems during the update, where the update stalls or freezes mid-way through, leaving some users to questions whether the update is still underway or have crashed and require rebooting. It may be stuck on the Apple logo. Therefore, we will provide solutions for screen stuck on verifying while updating iOs on your iPhone X below in step-by-step instructions.
- iPhone X Randomly Restarts
- Screen Won’t Turn On iPhone X
- Problems with iPhone X Touch Screen
- Overheating iPhone X
- iPhone X Camera Problems Solves
- How to Fix Broken Power Button on iPhone X
The following is a step-by-step guide on fixing the iPhone X is stuck while verifying the newest software update
- Press and hold the “Home” button simultaneously with the “Sleep/Wake” button
- Do not release these buttons before the screen turns off
- Once the phone reboots and shows the Apple Logo, you may now let go of the buttons
- Wait for your phone to return to the main screen
Once the device has done rebooting, you may proceed to Settings, then access General, and select About. You can check which iOS version your iPhone X is running, and if it is the correct version then you’re good to go. If not, you can repeat the process of updating your phone. These easy to follow steps are applicable if your iOS update on your iPhone X is frozen or if the progress bar haven’t been moving for some time.