There are owners of the Galaxy Note 9 that will like to know how they can unlock their device in case they forget their password and the device has locked them out. Forgetting the password of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 can be disturbing, and it makes it basically impossible for you to use your smartphone.
However, as disturbing and annoying as it is, there is no need to worry because there are ways that you can use to bypass the passcode and unlock your device. One of these methods is to perform a factory reset of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Most people do not like this method (Factory Reset) because it will delete everything that you have on your smartphone. If you will like to know more about this method, you can follow this guide on how to perform a hard factory reset. But if you are not willing to use this method, you can still carry out other methods that will be explained below.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With Android Device Manager
The Android Device Manager is a powerful software that comes with an unlocking feature that you can use to bypass and unlock the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can use the tips below to understand how to use the Android Device Manager to solve this issue.
- Launch the Android Device Manager from a computer
- Find the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the Device Manager website
- Click on the “Lock & Erase” feature to activate it
- Make use of the onscreen instructions to ‘lock’ your phone
- Create a password that you will not easily forget
- Type in the new password on your Samsung smartphone
- An option to create a new password will appear, and your device will be unlocked
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With Samsung Find My Mobile
You can also use the Find My Mobile service to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but you must be certain that you have a Samsung account and you have connected and logged in the account on your device. This will make it possible for you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 remotely with the password. Make use of the guide below to learn how you can use the Samsung Find My Mobile feature.
- Ensure that you registered your smartphone with Samsung
- Launch the Find My Mobile service from a computer to set a temporary password
- Type in the temporary password to bypass the lock screen
- Then, create a new permanent password, and your device will be unlocked
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is still locked after you have tried the methods above and you still can’t remember the password. Then I will suggest that perform a factory reset process on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Do not forget that this process will delete everything that you have on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I’m quite sure that this article will assist you in learning how you can reset the password of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Follow the guidelines carefully and you will be able to unlock your Samsung device.