The Samsung Galaxy J7 problems with sound seems like a common issue with those that own the new smartphone from Samsung. Some of the problems noticed on the Galaxy J7 include sound problems when talking on the phone, sound problems can be caused by Bluetooth and sound not be loud on your smartphone. Below we’ll get into some of the solutions that you can use to fix your Galaxy J7 problems with sound that is causing you a headache.
The following are some possible solutions to fix the volume and sound not working on the Galaxy J7. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Galaxy J7 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Galaxy J7 sound problems.
How to fix Galaxy J7 sound problems:
- Turn off the Galaxy J7, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Galaxy J7 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Galaxy J7.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy J7 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Galaxy J7 into Recovery Mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on Twitter.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.