The LG G4 has recently be available for sale around the world. But one major problem is that the LG G4 is overheating after several hours of use. Another case that the LG G4 overheats is when the smartphone is left in the heat for a long period of time. For those that have overhearing problems with the LG G4, the following is a guide on how to help solve this problem.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
- How to fix LG G4 fast battery drain
- How to fix LG G4 black screen problem
- How to fix LG G4 when screen won’t rotate correctly
- How to fix LG G4 camera failed issue
Fix overheating LG G4 with a cache clear:
Before you factory reset the LG G4, it’s recommended to wipe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the LG G4 cache). Turn the LG G4 off and then press and hold the Power, Volume up, and Home buttons together. After the LG logo appears with a blue recovery text at the top, let go. In the Recovery menu you can use the Volume down button to scroll and highlight wipe cache partition then press Power to select it. When it’s done use the Volume buttons to highlight reboot system now and Power to select it.
How to fix the LG G4 overheating problem:
There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating LG G4. The best way to check this issue is by holding down the Power button and then tap and hold on Power off until you see Reboot to Safe Mode and then tap Restart. It should say safe mode in the lower left corner. If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4