In this article, we will show you how to delete applications on your iPhone X’ home screen. iPhones have a fixed internal memory, meaning, unlike Android devices, you are not able to insert an external SD card to extend memory if you need more storage space. Therefore, it is a common occurrence that users run out of memory on their iPhone X. When this happens, it is often hard to cram and delete videos and photos, and the next option is to delete or uninstall applications. This can be done from the home screen, and allows you to free up some space for your iPhone. Below, we will show you how to delete apps from your iPhone X home screen in step-by-step instructions.
- Make folders on iPhone X in iOS
- iPhone X Alarm Clocks
- Flashlight App on iPhone X
- Customizing font on iPhone X
- Deactivate Autocorrect for iPhone X
Deleting Apps From Homescreen on iPhone X in iOS
- Switch your iPhone X ON
- Select the app you want to delete, then tap and hold
- The selected app will then start shaking
- When this happens, press the “X” button
This will delete the app from your iPhone X. You can check your storage space to see if you have sufficient space this time. If not, repeat the process to delete more apps, or delete some unneeded files and folders.