All you have to do is say the words and your words are Google Assistant commands. This incredible AI feature helps you operate your phone better without typing and relies on oral sounds to execute any operation you wish. You can set alarms, play music, play movies, or have your phone read the latest breaking news to you. With Google Assistant, you have the ultimate power of your smartphone.
Note that Google Assistant is different from the Google Now function on your smartphone. Google Assistant is located in Google’s Allo chat app and is taking over Google Now due to its function on the home key press.
Google Assistant is capable of holding a two-way conversation unlike Siri, Cortana, and Amazon’s Alexa. It also has the ability to learn personal details about you like your favorite breed of dog, birthdas, and recall information from a previous conversation.
Settings and available screen might differ from one wireless service provider to another or due to software version.
Set Up Google Assistant
Do away with your shyness. Google Assistant s user-friendly nature and ease of use are part of the impressive qualities of Google Assistant. To launch Google Assistant:
- Long press the Home button.
- Click on the GET STARTED option three times to configure Google Assistant to recognize your voice and complete the process.
Use Google Assistant
Now that you are done with the configuration, Google Assistant will help you achieve every task you want to perform on your Galaxy Note 9.
- Simply hold down the Home button to launch Google Assistant.
- Click on the Speak icon to interact with Google Assistant. Start off by asking ‘’what can you do?’’.
- Swipe left afterwards to check out the list of tasks Google Assistant can help with, including adjusting your Smart Home features.