The new Apple smartphone owners may like to know how to solve the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus stuck on Apple Logo problem. This problem can give you quite a headache especially if you want to update or restore your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus device.
If your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus smartphone device is stuck on the Apple Logo, there is nothing to worry about because it is a minor error which we are going to teach you how to solve it in two simple methods. The first method involves using iTunes while the second one uses the TinyUmbrella software to fix iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus stuck on Apple Logo.
Fixing iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Stuck on Apple Logo by using iTunes
- With your computer powered on, connect to it by using a USB
- Put your iPhone into the DFU mode. The steps below can help you get your device into the DFU mode,
Press the home and power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. Hold the home button while letting go the power button. The iTunes will show up showing your device is in the DFU mode.
- Locate and select the Restore option
Fixing iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus that is Stuck on Apple Logo using the TinyUmbrella
Using the TinyUmbrella is a pretty safe and simple way to solve the problem of your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus stuck on Apple Logo especially if you don’t want any risks of losing your data. The instructions provided below will teach you exactly how you can achieve this.
- Download the Tenorshare Reiboot and install it on your Mac or Windows.
- Connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to the computer.
- Choose to Exit the Recovery Mode.
After a keen follow-up of these steps, you will not be doubtful on how to ever fix your Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus stuck on Apple Logo. Choose the best solution from the two options provided.