If you own an iPad or iPhone running iOS 10, you might be curious to learn how to enlarge the words on your device. There is an amazing magnifying feature which enables iPhone uses to make words large on their screen by simply using the camera. Further in this guide, you will come across some of the ways through which you can enlarge words on iPhone and iPad in iOS magnify as well as other features.
Enabling the Magnifier on your iPhone and iPad in iOS
- Power on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.
- Go to your Settings app and,
- Select the General options
- Click on Accessibility and select Magnifier
- Turn on the Magnifier toggle
Turning on the Flashlight on the Magnifier
- Switch on the iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.
- Press the home button three times to activate the magnifying feature
- Choose the option for the Flashlight which looks like a bolt of lightning.
Using Zoom Magnifier
- Turn your iPad or iPhone on
- Press the home button thrice to activate the Magnifying feature
- Tap, hold and then drag the slider to adjust the magnification.
- Move the slider to the right or the left to decrease or increase the magnification.
Enabling Auto-Brightness on the Magnifier
- You must first switch on the iPad or your iPhone in iOS 10
- Go to your Settings app
- Tap on General and select Accessibility
- Choose the Magnifier
- Change the toggle for Auto-Brightness so that it reads ON.
Taking a Screen Capture on Magnifier
- You must first power your iPhone or iPad on in iOS 10.
- Once again press the home button a triple number of times to activate the Magnifying feature
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see a Freeze Frame which you should tap on
- Zoom in or out by tapping and dragging the slider forwards or backwards
- Now tap on the Freeze Frame
Adjusting the Brightness and Contrast of the Magnifier
- Turn your iPad or iPhone on in iOS 10
- Triple press the home button so as to enable the Magnifier feature
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see a Filters button, select on it.
- Click and drag the magnifying slider to adjust the contrast and brightness of your screen.