If you are an iPhone X user you might need to know how to make folders on iPhone X. When making folders on your phone, you will be able to organize apps and reduce the amount of clutter on the home screen of your iPhone X.
There are several different ways to organize different apps and widgets of your iPhone X. Below are some steps and guides on how to make folders on iPhone X.
The fastest and easiest way to make a new folder on iPhone X is by pressing and holding while dragging certain app over another app that you wish to put in the same folder. After the two apps are combined a folder name will pop up below. Once this folder name appears, you can let go of the app and edit the name of the folder that you have just made. You will notice that the selected apps are already in one same folder.Here is an alternative step for those who want to know how to make multiple folders on the iPhone X.
Tips on How to Make Folders On iPhone X:
- Switch on the iPhone X or iPhone X
- Press and hold on a certain app on your Home screen
- Drag the app at the top of the screen and move it to the New Folder option
- Edit the name of the New Folder to anything you desire
- Tap done on the keyboard
- Drag other apps that you want on the folder that you want by following instructions 1-5