A common issue with the LG V30 is slow WiFi. This can be very frustrating as often the WiFI signal is showing as strong, but Apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp will not be able to reload or show a gray screen.
The following are a few things to address slow WiFi:
- Factory Reset LG V30
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Switching DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Changing the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
How to fix slow wifi on LG V30:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned off.
- Then, press and hold the power, volume up and home button simultaneously.
- After a while, the LG V30 will vibrate and then the recovery mode will start.
- Next, locate the item called “wipe cache partition” and select it.
- When that is done, it will take a few minutes for the process to finish and at which time you can restart the LG V30 with “reboot system now”.